In Store Media is a Group whose main activity is to offer omnichannel shopper marketing services, specialized in the point of sale. In the execution of our activity, the commitment to service quality and environmental protection is a priority.
Therefore, the following commitments are established:
- Ensure compliance with the legislation and regulations applicable to our activity, as well as the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Implement quality and environmental management indicators to assess the performance of the company’s processes, allowing us to understand and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client.
- Manage processes with the aim of reducing the environmental impact in our activity and assess in advance the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of benefiting our environment, not only through our work but also by involving all our suppliers and customers.
- Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and sustainable use of resources.
- Develop continuous training programs to better qualify our workers, thus involving all personnel in achieving all the objectives established in this document.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
- Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its clients, all employees, suppliers, and stakeholders.
The Policy is reviewed regularly to consider new changes in environmental conditions and information received. The management is committed to provide all necessary human, technical, and economic means to achieve the objectives and goals established.